Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Believe

                 
 Authors  Note: what this story is trying to tell you is that we have to stand up to are country .

I’m proud of my country because my grandpa was in the Karina war and made it out alive. Thank god because I got to meet him but he was sick for a long time then he got better than 2 years ago he passed away.  I was so sad then just about a year from now my grandma had passed away I was sad. All of the other country’s think that we are going to collapse in government and other stuff  but I don’t want to give up on this country because I believe that we are a great country. Maybe that all of the stuff on 911wasn’t like everyone thought it was what if the world trade center was going down any way and they just wanted people to hit it down instead of setting up a demolition, maybe.        

 I think the government is tell most of the story about 9/11 but I also think that the government is hiding some information about 9/11 that the world needs to know. What I think is maybe that the terrorist attack wasn’t entirely a terrorist attack maybe one plane got out of control the first time to hit one of the buildings then the second plane was the ones that got hijacked and hit the second building. But no one will know unless the government tell us the whole story about 9/11 but maybe they are telling the whole true. If the world cannot know about the whole story about 9/11 then we might get attacked from one of our allies like china .Maybe they will turn on use because we are down too much money to china and maybe they want to take over are country to  get the money that they need to make their place even better and make us slaves .
           
           

No comments:

Post a Comment