Monday, May 14, 2012

Survive to the Finish

 Author's Note: I think who ever is in the army is really brave and has a lot of courage to go out and risk their lives  just for others. 




 Topic: Military

  If I was in the military I would be a marine because they are on the ground and just go in battles on foot. And try to win wars but other things that I could be are Navy and the air force.I wouldn't want to be in the Navy because I don't like going on ships because im afraid of them. Because of crashing into something or sinking that wouldn't be the best thing if that happened.And also if I was in the air force I wouldn't like that because I don't know how to fly and I hate flying and I would probably crash the plane.That's why being in the military can be good but also very dangerous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment