Wednesday, May 16, 2012

World Wonder

 Author's Note: I think that colors are really wonderful and are amazing but I could of done better on this essay a little bit.


Topic:Colors  


     What I think about colors is that they are wonderful and amazing to see around us. My favorite color is red it goes with a lot of things like black that is are school colors right there and they look fantastic on us.But I also think why I like it is because when you wear light colors in means your happy and when you wear dark colors ur mad or sad.And I like red because im always happy and have a smile on my face and bring joy to the world well for me at least.Without colors are world wouldn’t really be alive because we need colors to see what stuff is around us so colors are really important to this world and me.    

No comments:

Post a Comment