Friday, January 20, 2012

The Beast

  author's Note: i think i could do a little more writing but i still think it is really good                                

Adrian Peterson


Adrian Peterson is like my idol if didn't have him to look up to for football.I would have no one to inspire me to become a Pro football player.He is like the best running back that I've ever seen but now he cant play for a while because he tore his ACL and MCL .At he end of this season so now he is out for the whole preseason and the first couple games next year I feel so bad for him.If i was him i would be so mad at myself because alot of people would want to see me play but now they cant because i cant walk on both of my feet.


in Adrian’s rookie year in the pros he won the rookie of the year award and broke the record for most rushing yards in a game that amazing!. I wish I could be him because he does really good and alot of people appreciate him.But the second year as a pro he broke his collar bone while running into the end zone. Gosh! i feel so bad for him if i could see him when he got hurt so i could help him.

No comments:

Post a Comment