Thursday, May 10, 2012

Save & Defend

Author's Note:I think this was really funny and cool that we got to write about this because I really love super hero's

Super Powers:Flying and invisibility



       The reason I picked those powers is because then I can fly and go wherever I want and don't have to worry about cost and economy and stuff like that.Also why i chose that it would be really cool to fly it would be fun to see all the people in danger and i know i could fly and save them.My second power is amazing to do you  can be invisible which means no one can see me. So i could also be flying and invisible so no one could shoot me down and try to kill me. And if i was every getting cornered by a lot of people to take me away and study me i could just go invisible and fly way so i really cant get trapped


And if i wasn't a good superhero and I was bad guy i would fly and be invisible and destroy everything like buildings and other things like cars and banks.But i think i would rather be a good person then bad. No one likes bad people the good hero's are the people to like. Like me if i was a superhero i would be good and not bad to this world.I would be kind and very helpful to this world by cleaning up trash to keep the world clean. And also if there's like a different place then the U.S getting attacked I might help but if they attack us im ready for battle.So that's why having  2 super abilities would be so fun and helpful to our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment