Friday, May 18, 2012

Wonder Mania

Author's Note: I think i did pretty good on this one I fixed some stuff and looked it over a couple times and it sounded fine
                                                                   Pewaukee

I'm from Pewaukee I live in Pewaukee ,Pewaukee is an amazing place in waukesha Wisconsin.What my favorite things to do in pewaukee is to go in the middle of the lake ,by boat of course and go swimming it’s so much fun!! Also you can attach a rope to the boat and a tube and put someone in the tube and go as fast as you can with the boat it’s really fun to do in pewaukee.And afterward you can go to the beach and relax and get some ice cream at the chocolate factory that sounds like a good plan to me. But in pewaukee when it’s winter it’s not the best because we get a lot of snow like a lot!!.But the good parts about a lot of snow is that I can go snowboarding with my friends and practice to get better which helps a lot.And my name is Carson and pewaukee is my life if i didn’t live in  pewaukee it just wouldn’t be the same! 

No comments:

Post a Comment