Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Sport Of Inches

Authors Note: I think i did really good on this piece because i do want to become a NFL Player because then people will appreciate me who is on my team .

Football
This picture inspires me to become a NFL football player because I am good now but when I grow up I want to be in the pros because Can get big money. And Have people wear my jersey because I am good on the team that I get drafted onto. But first i have to go to collage for at least 3 years.Also you have to play football in collage so NFL scouts can see if you are worthy to go to the NFL combine and then the NFL Draft to get drafted on to a team.I would want to go to Madison to play for Wisconsin badgers I love them their amazing then if i was good enough I would want to get drafted on to the New England Patriots They are like my favorite team in the NFL.That is how this picture inspires me.

No comments:

Post a Comment