Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Patroit's Pen


  Author's Note:I think i did pretty good this essay is about freedom.      



                                                       The Rights for Freedom

What would I tell America’s founding fathers? I would tell them that they did a really good job with the laws but also some bad ones to. I would tell them that giving us freedom is the best thing out of all the laws. Why I think that is because if we didn’t have freedom are President could order us to do anything and be his slaves. We would have to take orders from the people who own us and have a higher level of authority over us. Which in my opinion I think that would be horrendous. Freedom is the best thing you can  ask for.

Theirs Lot’s of different kinds of freedom’s like for example one of them is freedom of speech. Freedom of speech is the political right to communicate ones opinions and ideas. Well I think that’s good but it’s not the best out of all the freedoms. The best one in my opinion is freedom of religion. Freedom of religion is a group that allow people to choose whether and how to worship.
 
Well that’s some of the freedom’s there’s 5 of them in all. If I was a founding father I would make more laws about freedom rather the some other laws in my opinion. A good amendment is the freedom to vote for president I think that is really good because u can choose what president you wanting by voting instead of just having a random president that no one knows. Why I think freedom is the best is because without freedom it would be hard to do stuff you want. You would have to listen to someone else and do whatever they told you like slavery. But in the U.S.A we have a president and all of the freedom’s  so we don’t have slavery. This is why I like living in the United States because we have right’s that make this world so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment